‘Pro-build PREORDER’ option
Are You a collector and need this model?
Or You just want to decorate your office or room with a unique hand-made piece?
Of course – you’ve come to the right place!
You can trust us: we will build this model for you with high level of professionalism!
You can choose the following marking and painting options:
- Nieuport 24bis, N3305 flown by Caporal Six of Escadrille N.159 Aviation Militaire, February 1918.
- Nieuport 24bis, N3263, unknown Training Squadron, USAS, France, late 1917.
- Nieuport 24bis, (serial unknown) flown by Commander of 1th Soviet Fighting Air Group – Military Pilot Ivan Pavlov. Battle of Kazan. Swiyazhsk airfield, August1918.
- Nieuport 24bis, N5086 flown by Lt. Juliusz Gilewicz of 5th Squadron from Polish Air Service, 1919.
- Nieuport 24bis, N4300 flown by Lt. Janis Prieditis from Latvian aviation, Spilve airfield, Riga, August 1919.
• First, we recommend filling out the Pro-build model request form (see above), where you can indicate your wishes and comments regarding the assembly of the model, as well as ask us any questions that interest you.
• Within a short time we will contact you and discuss all the nuances.
• After all the details have been discussed, you can pre-order the construction of the model.
Please note that you do not have to pay the full cost of your order right away.
By default, we want a 30% deposit payment of the order from you, after which we start working on the model. *
You pay the rest of the order only after your order is completed (the model is built and its photos will be added to the photo gallery of our site).
After receiving the full payment, we will ship your order. **
If, after notification of completion of work on the model, the client refuses to pay the remaining part of the order, then we reserve the right not to return to him the already paid part of the order and to cancel his order.
* Production time does not include delivery of the model from the manufacturer to our workshop (aprox. 1-2 weeks).
** We guarantee our customers high-quality and professional assembly and painting of models.
Damages on delivery
PRO-BUILD Models: minor damage on delivery
We carefully and reliably pack PRO-BUILD models for shipment. However, upon receipt, slight damage is possible.
In this case, the buyer can stick the broken parts with model glue or super glue.
PRO-BUILD Models: serious damage on delivery
We strongly recommend that You carefully inspect the packaging of the model when it is received from the delivery service. If You see serious packaging damage (dents, bumps or deformation), You must immediately file a written complaint in the presence of a delivery service representative.
Only in this case we can demand from the carrier a full refund of the cost of the model.
Fortunately, we assure You that so far we have not had such cases!
Our team consists of professional modelers who have many years of experience in building and painting models.
We guarantee You high-quality assembly and painting of models, as well as their reliable packaging and shipment to the customer.
Visit the photo gallery on our website – all these models and dioramas are made by our team members.
Take a look at our models, which are now in private collections around the world.
Our professional team is always ready to make a high-quality and exclusive model for You:
Alexander Pedan (Russia)
Yuri Karabutov (Ukraine)
Deniss Ignatjev (Estonia)
We can build it for YOU!
Take a look at our hand-made model of Nieuport 24bis in soviet service…
‘Unassembled Model kit’ option
If You are a scale modeler and would like to build and paint this model by yourself, then we can offer You this unassembled model kit.