Are You a collector and want this model?
Or You just want to decorate your office or room with a unique hand-made piece?
Of course – you’ve come to the right place!
You can trust us: we will build this model for you with high level of professionalism!
You can choose the following marking and painting options:
- Nieuport 24bis, N3305 flown by Caporal Six of Escadrille N.159 Aviation Militaire, February 1918.
- Nieuport 24bis, N3263, unknown Training Squadron, USAS, France, late 1917.
- Nieuport 24bis, (serial unknown) flown by Commander of 1th Soviet Fighting Air Group – Military Pilot Ivan Pavlov. Battle of Kazan. Swiyazhsk airfield, August1918.
- Nieuport 24bis, N5086 flown by Lt. Juliusz Gilewicz of 5th Squadron from Polish Air Service, 1919.
- Nieuport 24bis, N4300 flown by Lt. Janis Prieditis from Latvian aviation, Spilve airfield, Riga, August 1919.