- for the collector of aviation models, as a replenishment of a private collection;
- for a military museum, as an exact replica of the original
- for a fan of Soviet World War 2 aviation, as an unforgettable gift.
- Historical prototype: I-153 Chaika, 15th IAP, Lithuania, June 1941
- Highly detailed engine and cab interior.
- Very realistic painting.
Model lenght: 13.5 cm
Model wingspan: 20.8 cm
Do you want to expand your collection with our models?
Our master modelers will be happy to build any model for you!
Please, fill out the request form and we will make you a price offer upon your request!