Gloster Gladiator was the last British biplane fighter. It was in service with the Royal Air Force, the Royal Navy and Air Forces of many other countries in the late 30s. It was used in the Norwegian company, Battle of Britain and in the Mediterranean. In total 746 aircraft were built in 1936-1938. Gloster Gladiator Mk.I version had Mercury IX engine with 2-blade Watts propeller.
Features of the scale model:
- Scale: 1:32
- Model size (lenght x height): 262 x 307 mm
- Accurate copy of the prototype
- Highly detailed chassis and cockpits interior
4 marking options available:
- Gloster Gladiator Mk.l, No 72 (F) Squadron, Britain, 1938.
- Gloster Gladiator Mk.l, No 607 Squadron, Britain, august 1939
- Gloster Gladiator Mk.l, No 112 Squadron, Egypt, 1940.
- Gloster Gladiator Mk.l, flown by Fit Lt M.T.StJ. Pattie, No 80 Squadron, Amriya, Egypt, early 1940.
At the request of the customer, you can choose an individual color option.
Aprox. model building time: 4-6 weeks