Model prototype: Entwicklungsfahrzeug E-10 German Tank.
This is 100% hand-made model of German Entwicklungsfahrzeug E-10 in 1:35 scale.
It will be a worthy decoration for any private collection!
© Model author: Yuri Karabutov (not-TOYS.com team, Ukraine)
Materials and time spent on creating this scale model:
• Model kit “German Entwicklungsfahrzeug E 10” in 1:35 scale by Trumpeter manufacturer (32 EUR).
• Other materials (paints, glue, varnish, etc.) (5 EUR)
• Build & paint process: aprox. 26 hours
Our team consists of professional modelers who have many years of experience in building and painting models.
We guarantee You high-quality assembly and painting of models, as well as their reliable packaging and shipment to the customer.
Visit the photo gallery on our website – all these models and dioramas are made by our team members.
Take a look at our models, which are now in private collections around the world.
Payment & shippment
Payment is due within three days of placing order. If payment is not made within three days we reserve the right to cancel Your order.
We will ship within three business days of payment.
The buyer is responsible for ensuring they have entered a valid, deliverable address. We do provide tracking of Your shippment.
Damages on delivery
PRO-BUILD Models: minor damage on delivery
Model will be carefully packed. We cannot guarantee against damage in transit. Buyer may need to be prepared to make minor repairs if damaged in shipping. We pack models in a sturdy box, using fiber-fill, foam rubber and 10-mm Reboard to cushion the model.
PRO-BUILD Models: serious damage on delivery
We strongly recommend that You carefully inspect the packaging of the model when it is received from the delivery service. If You see serious packaging damage (dents, bumps or deformation), You must immediately file a written complaint in the presence of a delivery service representative.
Only in this case we can demand from the carrier a full refund of the cost of the model.
Fortunately, we assure You that so far we have not had such cases!
Other notes to our customers
• If you do not see your country listed, please contact us and we may consider adding it.
• If customs taxes, or other taxes, are imposed by the country we are shipping to, the buyer is responsible for paying those.
• We WILL NOT misrepresent the value of the kit on customs forms. If the insured value and customs value do not match in the case of an insurance claim, it can create problems. Additionally, we simply don’t want to be put in a position of being asked to lie.
• Please factor in any taxes that may be imposed before making order.
• Please contact us via LIVE CHAT prior to making order if you have any questions regarding shipping options.
As always, thanks to our customers for your continued support. We truly appreciate and feel blessed to have had the opportunity to get to know folks from all over the world.
Please contact us via LIVE CHAT if you have any questions.
The Entwicklung series (from German Entwicklung, “development”), more commonly known as the E-Series, was a late-World War II attempt by Nazi Germany to produce a standardised series of tank designs. There were to be standard designs in five different weight classes (E-10, E-25, E-50, E-75 and E-100) from which several specialised variants were to be developed. This intended to reverse the trend of extremely complex tank designs that had resulted in poor production rates and mechanical unreliability.
Said to have been designed by the Klockner-Humboldt-Deutz Magirus AG firm in Ulm, the E-10 project was developed as a replacement of the Jagdpanzer 38(t).
The intention was to create several new light tank destroyers as a replacement for the Jagdpanzer 38(t), as well as a new family of Waffenträger armed with heavy anti-tank guns. However, the design was soon abandoned in favour of a redesigned and enlarged Jagdpanzer 38(t).